Zeus is greedy for beauty girls; Hera revenges silently to her husband for cheating. Athena is cool and sensible, and even harsh; Ares’s brutal passionate terrified everyone. And Hermes is a wanderer forever on the road.
The glorious Greek gods also had dark moments of depravity
The confrontation between good and evil willing in mythology gods always reflects the real world. Greek gods incarnate as mirrors, reflecting your darkness and longing, writing reveals the real you - Shadow owes its birth to light.
5 colors new launch
Zeus purple, Hera Dark Green, Athena Gray, Ares Red, Hermes Sky Blue
Ink for the king of gods. The thunderbolt wielded in his raised right hand, a majestic purple.
Purple lightning, signals my will
I rule all, that is under the sky
Hera Dark Green
Ink for the queen of strength and excellence. Hera, mother to gods, comforts and encourages all.
Victorious soldiers, returning home
To rest near me, under the trees
Ink for the guardian Athena, keeper of the citadel and whose gray eyes judge with fairness.
Her gray eyes, reflect the city
She judges, and brings order
Ink for the battle rage of Ares, powerful and volatile. When the fog of war clears, what new things will arise?
Vultures hover, war dogs howl
Ares chants, sweet rage
Hermes Sky Blue
Ink for Hermes, flying between realms of dreaming and waking, the living and the dead. Ever the wanderer.
Flying on winged sandals, entering dreams
The messenger, Seizes the moment
- The fountain pen ink is only for writing purpose.
- Please change ink according to your fountain pen’s instruction guide.
- Remove any excess ink from the bottle cap to prevent the ink from going bad.
- If the ink spills on clothing, it may be difficult to remove.
- Avoid contact with eyes or swallowing. If this happens accidentally, dilute with water and contact a physician immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.