The Laban Greek Mythology fountain pen ink brings great vitality to your life, which will inspire you to find your very own source of creation. The new Mythology series is a classic not to be missed.
Greek mythos, heroes and heroines was the first time when mankind created myths in their own way.
In the eyes of Greek poets, the core value of art is the human being, who has a magnificent body, noble virtue, desire, ambition, but also sadness and jealousy. The images of the Greek gods are so close to ourselves, thus we project our own consciousness on them.
I rule with my trident
Over the calm or tempestuous sea.
I bring light and warmth,
The color of the sun — Bold and true.
Born of shells and foam of the sea,
Come walk with me,
Let me be your loving and kind muse.
Artemis Navy Blue
Animals in the forest
Hide under the moon light pure and elegant In the darkest night
Grain of the earth
Mother’s eternal love
Warm brown blast
Let life last
🌟Buy any two bottles of ink and get a free gift🌟
Buy 2 bottles of ink, get 1 leather pen holder for free (worth US$20!)
(Limit of one leather pen holder per customer, while stock lasts. First come, first served.)
Pen lovers’ reviews
- The fountain pen ink is only for writing purpose.
- Please change ink according to your fountain pen’s instruction guide.
- Remove any excess ink from the bottle cap to prevent the ink from going bad.
- If the ink spills on clothing, it may be difficult to remove.
- Avoid contact with eyes or swallowing. If this happens accidentally, dilute with water and contact a physician immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We are sharing our newest posts on Instagram!